Proses Inovasi untuk Peningkatan Daya Saing Industri Farmasi

9 Agustus 2016


What drives future economy?

The U.S. National Academies:  
• “A primary driver of the future economy and concomitant creation of jobs will be “innovation”, largely derived from advances in science and engineering.”
•“While only 4 percent of the nation’s workforce is composed of scientists and engineers, this group disproportionately creates jobs for the other 96 percent.”

If INDONESIA is serious about competing in the global market, it is time to understand the impact of Science and Technology and Education on the economy. 

Baca Selengkapnya